Friday, April 04, 2008

It's a weird feeling when your car get stolen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rRbfZ8mH58

It's pretty creepy when your car get's broken into also!
We wike up this morning to our car window smashed in and our GPS gone...we'll investigate further any other missing items but I've been sitting here helpless as my insurance company is a bunch of hosers and no auto glass stores are open to call and get quotes... Of course our incident falls under 2 different insurance policies therefore not even meeting the cost of both deductables. The stole GPS falls under homeowners and the window falls under auto insurance... I'm extreemly sad right now...lets see what you you rather do with $800? Let me know maybe that will cheer me up!!

5 comments:

Heidi B. said...

Oh my gosh Shelbi! Isn't that one of the weirdest feelings in the whole world? I totally understand! I hope that you get everything figured out. I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this right now. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!e

Lindsey said...

I am so, so sorry!! I hate that feeling as well!! first the Singleys and now you guys?? what is going on? Good luck, let us know if we can help at all.

Jaime said...

that sucks, I am so sorry for you. I hope they find the guy who took it...if that will even help?

Kaela said...

Do we live in a crazy world or what?! I'm so sorry. That happened to Paul and I not too long ago and they took nearly everything... except our stroller and carseat- which were probably the most valuable things to us. Other than that they kind of cleaned out our car- they took our garbage even it seemed! It was a bummer that they stole all of our car paperwork and cell phone charger, but more than anything we just felt violated:( So sorry you lost such valuable stuff!

meg said...

i'm so sorry to hear about your car and gps. how frustrating! it definitely feels strange when someone just takes your stuff. i hope it all worked out and isn't still causing you headaches.