Tuesday, June 05, 2012

New Baby Bridger









Bridger Shields Owen was born to us on May 24th 2012

He is beyond a joy to have. He sleeps incredibly well, but we are only 12 days into a very long journey so I won't get to excited yet. But come what may we are blessed beyond words to have this sweet spirit on our home. He has some very sweet examples to follow, who will teach him all he needs to know. I have an urge to write sweet notes about his birth or whitty comments about brotherhood, but I just don't have the time or the energy to come up with it all right now :)

I did want to share these sweet pictures with all our family and friends as we are to far away for visits.
Sending all our love, we wish we were closer! 
♥ Shelbi and Bryant!

(Photos with the boys to come next!)



10 comments:

Deb said...

He is so adorable. I love all of the pictures. I also love that he is a good sleeper. *Knock on wood* that he always will be.

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness I love him already. That baby is so sweet, I just want to cuddle him. Since I can't for another couple months (August?) give him a big squeeze for me. And then another because he looks so squeezeable.

EmF said...

I am so in love! He is absolutely darling! I can't wait to meet him. CONGRATULATIONS!

Heidi B. said...

I love him. He is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him!!! Congrats. :)

Jaime said...

He is beautiful Shelbi! And soooo big :)

Lauren said...

Congrats! I love the picture of Bridger swaddled in the blue/brown blanket looking at the camera. He looks like the sweetest thing ever.

meg said...

He is adorable and handsome and I love these photos! Hope you're recovering well and that he keeps being good for you. What a lovely time for your family.

Ali said...

Congratulations Shelbi, ADORABLE. Love all those sweet baby pictures. I just want to hold him!

Gramy Lynda said...

We live to far away from each other!! I need him in my arms now!! I have truly missed being with you during this time, I know you need me! lol right!? Well anywho, I needed it but now at least I can play with him and the others, painfree, You give birth to the most beautiful babies.WE have that in coom/Grandma Labrum

The Coleman Family said...

He is absolutely precious Shelby! Congratulations!!