Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day fun!

Valentine's Day is such a fun day at our house! Mom treats all of her Valentines extra special because of all the love they give me every day… This year their mommy date cards were scratch off cards. Every year they get a date with mommy and they get to pick three of choices to choose from. This year they got to scratch off the surprise date... But scratching was just to much Fun for even mom, so I let them scratch off too… And choose one.
Cody chose between going to a bookstore with mommy and staying up and play video games and mommy. And Cody chose… The bookstore with mommy.
Maxwell chose between going to the three dollar movie theater and having a special crafting date.… And Maxwell chose... wait for it... this is going to surprise everyone… A special craft date with mommy.

Bentley chose between going golfing with mommy And making a huge fort with blankets and having a special date in our fort. And Bentley chose ... another huge surprise… Golfing with mommy.

Bryant got a date of the month club membership where he gets to chose the date and I get to make sure that it happens every month. Bryant also got wife with blond hair for Valentine's Day.

Bryant gave me a golf lesson and swing analysis for Valentine's Day. Which is super awesome and I can't wait to go do it.


This entire post is been made possible by my phone… So I'm not sure how it will all turn out I'm not sure the pictures will go or what this will look like. But I hope it's something good because it's very easy to do. And I might build a make more posts if I can do it for my phone.















No comments: