Sunday, June 03, 2018

podcasts

These podcasts have helped me SOOOOOOOO much, to wrap myhead around food, what it does for our body and what the HECK "healthy" mean to me!

I will admit that when I began this journey I simply  wanted to lose weight without going to some drastic measures like take shape for life… Which is all fake food. I don’t have before I’d lost weight it worked for me but that’s not what I wanted for myself and that’s not what I felt like was a good example for my kids and especially for my daughter. I wanted to end the perpetual dieting and just get to a place where I felt healthy and good .

 The only reason they entertain the idea of doing “keto“ was because of the hype around it helping people with thyroid issues. I never dreamed that people healed her thyroid depression lost weight got pregnant and a whole slew of other things just by changing the food that they are...  I was intrigued to say the least, my mind is literally blown listening to each informative podcast. From people with personal experiences to doctors it was the first time I had heard people from all different situations experiencing the same results and they weren’t trying to sell something...

 Of course every product out there will have a ton of people saying this works it’s amazing but all the people I was listening to or just talking about chicken and bacon and spinach and raspberries and blueberries and broccoli and cauliflower and asparagus… They were just talking about real food not real food in a special capsules with the secret ingredient or some special plans that you need a certain product in order to accomplish.


 I will probably elaborate on these podcasts at a later time but here is a list of some of my favorites.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/better-than-happy/id1021836339?mt=2&i=1000412727545


https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-keto-diet-podcast/id1059573987?mt=2&i=1000379715109





The Keto dr! Excellent podcast from an actual doctor, he’s young and open minded.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/keto-answers-podcast-low-carb-lifestyle-ketogenic-diet/id1341848099?mt=2&i=1000410262004

The Fat burning man!! Easy to listen to!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fat-burning-man-show-by-abel-james-future-health-performance/id501575043?mt=2

These are just 4 of the many many podcasts out there!! But these were a great way to get started on a healing journey!!



No comments: